Wednesday 24 February 2010

The7deadlySins- sweet packaging

Below is the mocked up range of 7deadlySins sweet packages. I think at the moment some of them work well however others don't fit within the set. I am going to consider the colour palette better and change the background colours for 'wrath' and 'lust' as I think the heavy red is not appropriate. I'm also concerned that the wrath image is not clear enough for the size of the package and does not work as well as the others in this context. The images such as gluttony, pride, greed and lust work well as they have a bold, central focus, and therefore I may simplify the more complicated images such as wrath to be in-keeping with the rest of the set.









After designing the posters for the competition, I've gone on to develop packaging for the sweets as initially planned. Below is the mock-up for gluttony. I am going to keep the layout consistent accross the set of sins, however will change the package colours depending on the colours of the sweets. The back is going to have a acetate window so that the sweets inside can be viewed.


No comments:

Post a Comment