Monday 22 March 2010

Further blueprint development

Mailout in context

Here is the developed mailout, the idea is that these can be posted specifically or distributed at random to prospective clients.




Final business card photographed below



The below business card is the design the client has chosen to use, and therefore I will be usng it for thier deadlines, however for this module I have chosen the business card above as the my final design.







The client made suggestions that they wanted a backdrop element of blueprints in the design and although I feel this is not the best route to take, I explored this idea and sent the below sets to the client. I wanted the concept to be very subtle and therefore advised against including actual blueprints in the background but have done my best to work with their request. Above are the chosen favourites, once the client has presented these to the other partners I will be able to go ahead with the letterhead and billboard designs..








The below designs are the ones I would choose as they are more simple, clean and modern.





No comments:

Post a Comment