Tuesday 23 March 2010

Boards

Presentation boards





This is the most effective context image for the boards. I have taken my own photo to get a clearer shot and the appropriate angle.


Below are clearer context images in which one can see how the boards may be used.



The below image shows the chosen board used on sight, unfortunately the photo is not very clear so I am waiting on some clearer shots.


The client requested that I design some boards for them to place on building sights. They want the same style as an estate agent board (so that it can stand freely on a wooden stake). These are the options I sent them to chose from. I was rather surprised at the challenge of placing the information so that the logo and surrounding information looks balanced and legible. I could not use the same Isonorm typeface used on the business cards for the contact numbers as this typeface is not as legible from a distance, therefore I have replaced it with helvetica.





No comments:

Post a Comment